Sunday, September 14, 2008

First day of School

Well to Start off my older Siblings Paul, Kristina, and Diana all went to Loara High School. At Ball Junior High School 50 retainer's and 70 kids that didn't graduate got moved to Loara for two years of ninth Grade. Therefore Loara was a closed campus. So I transfered from Magnolia (which Paul had to do to go to Loara) to Savanna. Since School started I made a lot of friends with Juniors and my schedule changed 6 times! I moved to Basketball and we workout in the weight room Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (So my arms and stomach are tired most of the time and my arms are bigger) I go to seminary every mourning so far and it's been fun. My I.D. card looks better than almost everyone I know hahaha. I'm in two Science classes. The last thing I want to tell you is that I have block schedule which means I have 4 classes one day and the other 4 the next. I'll try to write soon and I'll put pictures later

Bye

No comments: